2021-2022 TWO-WAY DUAL LANGUAGE IMMERSION PROGRAM STUDENT APPLICATION
All applications must be received by the Bilingual/ESL Department as soon as possible and no later
than 11:59 PM April 30, 2021. A lottery system drawing will be conducted between May 3, 2021 through May 14, 2021. Notification indicating selection or non-selection will be emailed to the parent/guardian at the email address provided on the Two-Way Dual Language Immersion Program Application between May 20-28, 2021.
If you have any questions regarding the Two-Way Dual Language Immersion (TWDLI) program or the application process please contact Cloris Rangel, Executive Director of the Bilingual/ESL Department at 817-814-2424 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|April 1 - 30||Application Open|
|May 3 - 14||Lottery|
|May 20 - 28||Notification|
ONLINE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Submit only one application form - online.
- Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Falsifying information on application will invalidate the application and the student application will be excluded from the Two-Way Dual Language Immersion Program.
- If you have more than one child, an application must be filled out for each child.
- DO NOT submit applications directly to the campuses.
- DO NOT fax application or other documentation.
- Revisions can be made to the online application through April 30, 2021 at 11:59pm. Current FWISD applicants must enter the student's FWISD ID# and DOB. All other applicants must enter the Confirmation number located on the Confirmation page of the online application.
As a parent, I commit to:
- Enroll my child in the Two-Way Dual Language Immersion Program at this school for the next five years.
- Work collaboratively with the school to ensure that my child is provided the support and encouragement at home to complete the program through grade 5.
- Ensure my child attends school every day.
- Have my child at school on time and picked up on time.
- Help my child in developing biliteracy and content knowledge.
- Support and encourage my child to do his/her best every school day.
- Attend parent conferences, workshops, and support the school by participating in school activities.
- Communicate frequently with the classroom teacher.
- Ensure my child and I understand the goals of the Two-Way Dual Language Immersion Program.
The Fort Worth Independent School District prohibits discrimination, including harassment, against any employee on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity and expression, military/veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Retaliation against anyone involved in the complaint process is a violation of District policy. The following persons have been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies:
- Patricia Sutton, Director of Special Services, 100 N University Dr., Fort Worth, TX 76107, 817.814.2458.
- Dr. Yassmin Lee, Executive Director of Talent Acquisition and Development, 100 N University, Fort Worth, TX 76107, 817.814.2727.
- Kevin Greene, Director of Title IX and UIL Compliance, 100 N. University Dr., Fort Worth, TX 76107, 817.814.2115.
Online application ended on April 30, 2021 at 11:59 PM.