2022–2023 Two-Way Dual Language Immersion Program Student Application
All applications must be received by the Bilingual ESL Department as soon as possible and no later than 11:59 PM on May 2, 2022. A lottery system drawing will be conducted between May 4, 2022 through May 13, 2022. Notification indicating selection or non-selection will be emailed to the parent/guardian at the email address provided on the Two-Way Dual Language Immersion Program Application between May 16–27, 2022.
If you have any questions regarding the Two-Way Dual Language Immersion (TWDLI) program or the application process please contact Cloris Rangel, Executive Director of the Bilingual ESL Department at 817-814-2424 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ONLINE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- THIS APPLICATION IS FOR STUDENTS INTERESTED IN THE TWO-WAY DUAL LANGUAGE IMMERSION PROGRAM.
- Submit only one online application form per child.
- Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Falsifying information on application will invalidate the application and the student application will be excluded from the Two-Way Dual Language Immersion Program.
- DO NOT submit applications directly to the campuses.
- DO NOT fax application or other documentation.
The Fort Worth Independent School District prohibits discrimination, including harassment, against any employee on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity and expression, military/veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Retaliation against anyone involved in the complaint process is violation of District policy. The following people have been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies:
Online application ended on May 2, 2022 at 11:59 PM.