2019-2020 TWO-WAY DUAL LANGUAGE PROGRAM APPLICATION
All applications must be received by the Bilingual Department as soon as possible and no later
than 5:00 PM April 26, 2019. A lottery system drawing will be conducted between April 29, 2019 through May 8, 2019.
Letters indicating acceptance or denial will be mailed to the parent/guardian at the mailing
address provided on the Two-Way Dual Language Application on Monday, May 13, 2019.
ONLINE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- THIS APPLICATION IS ONLY FOR NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS.
- Submit only one application form - online.
- Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Falsifying information on application will invalidate the application and the student application will be excluded from the Two-Way Dual Language Program.
- If you have more than one child, an application must be filled out for each child.
- DO NOT submit applications directly to the campuses.
- DO NOT fax application or other documentation.
- Revisions can be made to the on-line application through April 26, 2019 at 5:00pm. Current FWISD applicants must enter the student's FWISD ID# and DOB. All other applicants must enter the Confirmation number located on the Confirmation page of the on-line application.
As a parent, I commit to:
- Enroll my child in the Two-Way Dual Language Program at this school for the next five years.
- Work collaboratively with the school to ensure that my child is provided the support and encouragement at home to complete the program through grade 5.
- Ensure my child attends school every day.
- Have my child at school on time and picked up on time.
- Help my child in developing literacy and content knowledge.
- Support and encourage my child to do his/her best every school day.
- Attend parent conferences, workshops, and support the school by participating in school activities.
- Communicate frequently with the classroom teacher.
The Fort Worth Independent School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, national origin, sex, disability, sexual orientation, age, gender identity and expression,
military/veteran status, in its programs and activities. the following person(s) has been
designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: June Davis, 504
Coordinator/Foster Care Liaison, 100 N University Dr., SW210, Fort Worth, TX 76107,
817.814.2875, Yassmin Lee, Interim Title IX Coordinator, 100 N. University Dr. NW 130-D, Fort
Worth, TX 76107, 817.814.2727 or Cynthia Rincon, Title VII Coordinator, 100 N. University Dr.,
NW 130-I, Fort Worth, TX 76107, 817.814.2724
Fort Worth Independent School District | 100 N University Dr. NE.232 | Fort Worth TX 76107 |
Phone: 817-814-2411 | Email: email@example.com
Online application ended on April 26, 2019 at 5:00 PM.